It's a big weekend for football fans this weekend. Sports fans will be gathered in living rooms across America to cheer on their favorite team in the Super Bowl this Sunday. If friends are gathering at your home, or it's just the family, there are several snack options available for you that are delicious and healthy.
- Pizza Bites: Take an Archer Farms Simply Balanced pizza, such as Mediterranean Style Vegetable, bake as directed and then cut pizza into snackable, bite-sized pieces. A great way to get an easy serving of nutrient-packed vegetables.
- Garlic or Red Pepper Hummus: Simply serve with whole grain crackers, such as Archer Farms Simply Balanced whole grain eight grain crackers and veggie sticks. Hummus is packed with great flavor and health benefits, with chickpeas being an excellent source of fiber.
- Chips and Dip: Offer Archer Farms organic blue corn tortilla chips and organic mango peach salsa for a snack with a little kick. As an added health benefit, all products in the Archer Farms collection have zero grams of added trans fats.
- Fruit: Nothing is easier – or healthier – then serving a variety of fruit. Arrange the fruit in a festive Super Bowl-style bowl with low fat yogurt and honey for a dip and watch it disappear! Yogurt contains active live cultures and probiotics which promote digestive health and boost the immune system.
Rocketconcepts creates novelty products that are fun yet functional. They have a football snack bowl to delight fans of all ages.The Football snack dish will make them smile as this life-like football opens up at the push of a button and plays the FOX NFL theme song.
We just got our football in last night and Allie couldn't wait to show everyone what it did. Allie used to store her raisins and Cheetos, great combination, I know. Allie has taken it over, and took it in the bathroom during her bath so "Caleb not get it". My boys are big football fans and will be snacking during the game with Papa. Maybe Allie will share it with them then!
- Follow Mission Mommy on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway (up to 2x daily)
- Follow this blog
- Become a fan of Mission Mommy on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway. Include a link back to this post. (3 entries)
- Subscribe to Mission Mommy by email/RSS
- Stumble this post.
- Add my button to your blog (2 entries)
- Enter any other giveaway here at Mission Mommy.