Part of the Simply Stylish line of P-touch products, the 1290 model meets all your families home labeling needs. It includes an easy-to-use Deco mode application that adds style to the everyday labels.
The Deco-mode has got to be my favorite feature. It's great for labeling items your kids take with them to school, parties, or an overnight stay at a friends. For more professional use, there are 2 classic fonts available to use as well.
- Sleek white color
- Easy-view, 15-character LCD display
- Handheld design with Typewriter style keyboard
- Uses laminated “TZ” series tapes up to 1/2" wide for indoor and outdoor use
- Operates on 6 “AAA” batteries (not included)
- 15 Deco Mode Patterns for extra-stylish labels
- Prints 1 or 2 lines
- 2 Fonts
- Professional, pre-set layouts accommodate up to two rows of text
- 6 Auto Formats & 7 Framing Options
- Auto tape detection feature automatically adjusts text size based on label width
- Built-in memory, saves up to 9 of you favorite labels
The PT-1290 is available at a online at Amazon.com for as low as $20 new and a variety of retailers nationwide for around $39.99.
One reader can win the Brother P-Touch 1290 labeler here at Mission Mommy! Here's how you can enter to win. (Required Entry must be completed before any additional entries can be made.)
Required Entry: Visit Brother-USA.com and browse their products. Come back and leave a comment with something other than the labeler you'd like to own.
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
This giveaway is open to all US residents and will end February 23. The items featured were provided free of cost to me for the sole purpose of this review. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.