For the second day of our Back to School Bash, I'm giving you the opportunity to win a pair of See Kai Run Shoes. My daughter Allie has had the opportunity to try out the Kaya line, and she loves them! As I'm writing this, she saw the picture and screamed "My Shoe!".
See Kai Run shoes for the younger boys and girls come in a variety of styles and colors. See Kai Run and Smaller promote healthy development of babies' and children's feet with their ultra-flexible soles, soft leather and wide toe box.
"Our footwear meets the American Podiatric Medical Association's rigorous standards for foot health and functionality and has been awarded the APMA's prestigious Seal of Acceptance."
Every one of my children has chubby little feet, and I sometimes find it hard to find just the right fit for them. With the wide opening in Allie's new shoes, there wasn't any trouble in getting these on. How many times have you bought a pair of shoes that you have to squeeze and push and tug to get your child's pudgy toes in?
Quality Construction of See Kai Run Shoes
- Leather used for See Kai Run footwear meets the most stringent available U.S. and international guidelines.
- Sheepskin leather uppers are butter-soft and more durable by weight than cow leather used by many other brands.
- Durable construction and rubber sole stand up to heavy play indoors and out.
One lucky reader will win a pair of See Kai Run shoes. You get to pick the style and size. Here's how to enter:
Required Entry: Visit the See Kai Run website and pick which shoe you'd like if you won. Come back and leave a comment.
1. Subscribe to See Kai Run Email Updates (at the bottom of their website)
2. Subscribe to Mission Mommy by email updates/RSS feed updates
3. Follow me on twitter and RT this:
#BacktoSchoolBash See Kai Run Shoes giveaway at http://www.mission-mommy.com
4. Fave me on Technorati
5. Enter any of the other blogs giveaways participating in the Back to School Bash and come back here and leave a comment. (3 entries each time)
Angie @ My Four Monkeys
Tricia @ 5 Little Monkeys
Melissa @ Frugal Creativity
Lindsey @ My Household Junk
Nichol @ Kiddie's Corner Deals
Kristie @ This Side of Eternity
Erin @ Pour Some Sugar on Me
Stacie @ The Divine Miss Mommy
Margaret @ Pickles & Lollipops
And, our newest participant One Bored Mommy!
6. Blog about the Back to School Bash (5 entries)
7. Post my button or the back to school button on your blog. (3 entries each)
8. RSVP here to the #BacktoSchoolBash Twitter Event here.
Good Luck everyone! This giveaway will end August 17.